Monday, May 13, 2019

Introduction to this blog

Welcome to Land Appraial In Israel (or i guess "LAII").

As I progress myself in my knowledge of land in Israel I figured why not share some knowledge with others and hopefully make the world a better place, (and help ease living in israel at the same time :)).

A little background. I'm an oleh from America but had very little knowledge of Real Estate back there. Learnt just about everything I know here. So I may cover topics that to the reader are maybe obvious general R/E knowledge.

After a short stint as a ReMax agent here in israel i was disappointed from the lack of knowledge required therein and turned my attention to studying land appraisal - שמאות מקרקעין, while i'm currently an intern land appraiser - מתמחה בשמאות מקרקעין.

Disclaimer: I'll be weaving in and out of English and Hebrew in this blog. Just the nature of the subject and my laziness in giving every hebrew term a translation.

Where to begin? -- there's so much to talk about really... not sure where to start.

Let's just start with a bit of a running list of what i'd want to cover:

  • 3 dimensions of R/E: משפטי, תכנוני, רישוי
  • היתרי בנייה - building permits and how to find them
  • Copy of Registration "Tabo" - נסח רישום מקרקעין, טאבו
  • building condominiums - בתים משותפים
  • תיק בית משותף - תקנון, תשריט וכולי
  • רשות מקרעי ישראל/ מינהל מקרקעי ישראל
  • Capitalization Rates - שיעורי היוון
  • The subjective aspects of R/E appraisal
  • land appraisers - שמאים vs. real estate agents - מתווכים

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little bit about Capital Gains Tax a.k.a מס שבח

Soooo.... this may be too big of topic to chew in one sitting.. but here's a brief smattering of it. Selling real estate for a higher ...